light me up a cigarette

bottoms up



Grey, grey and unfeeling. A sense of accomplishment, a sense of loss. A new chapter. New emotions, new text. New work, new world, new chapter.


A new start. Another year down, whizzing by faster then the cold.


A blink, a whisper. An eyelash. Cold toes, frozen nose.


Unshowered.


Rupert wanders along aimlessly, seeing the images around him, but unmoving. Wandering in circles, his head in the clouds. He is floating along, existing. Small raindrops begin to cluster together in clouds. The spring hasn't set in enough to warm the small flecks of rain that have been often falling. The chilled ground attempts to warm the heated feet that walk upon it. Rupert notices it's struggles.


light me up a cigarette n' put it in my mouth. you're the only one who wants me around.


Rupert has noticed that there is a squirmy thing inside his tumy that rumbles and grumbles at all the wrong moments. Yuck.


what looked to be a day full of warmth and sunshine has indeed changed to one of cold and grey.


My mind has been at a loss of words during this post, and there seem to be many ramblings. Rambling is what I do best.

No comments:

Post a Comment