A new sort of somethings

I am taking a day to myself it seems. Im tempted to buy a disposable camera and go out and take pictures of pretty things, I could go and eat sushi, walk around downtown. Enjoy the day. It's a little bleak and grey out, but that's okay. I think I may watch movies, and laugh at jokes.


Yes, today is a day where I am going to take time for myself. A cup of tea, a nap, a book, a drawing, a piece of writing.


I would love to share a conversation with someone, while we were tangled within a bed. Just a conversation, our skin carelessly brushes against the next. Our eyes dancing and our mouthes concocting the most pleasant of surprises.


The desire to trace gentle words onto anothers skin is great right now. I want to share the atmosphere with you, and the burning tobacco in a cigarette. The thoughts are wild. Whisper sweet somethings to me. The time is yours to share.


Secrets are whispered, exchanged. Our bodies rigid above a coloured bedspread that doesn't match the 70s decor.


An ash tray full of words and broken promises.


Clocks are flicking in the dark light, green promises of the wrong time. The power went out, noone dared to move. The lights never went back on.


The kingdom rests within the sheets. Sheets that are hollow without two, they wouldn't dare.


Overthinking the tiniest of details that not even a snail would care to see. A small crack in the fabric, a thought process that sends one spinning. I've been thinking of what to tell you.


Twenty questions always ends up bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment